Today, Monday October 4th is a special day for My Danish Kitchen. I am honored and so pleased to announce that my dish Koldskål is being featured as the Daily Recipe on the Food News Journals website.
Note!All pictures and written material belongs to My Danish Kitchen. Please be respectful of my work and do not copy my photos or text without written permission.
- Jødekager – Jewish Cookies
- Joulutortut – Finnish Christmas Stars
- Orange Cranberry Bread
- Beef Stew
- Hvedebrød aka Franskbrød – Wheat Bread
- Æblekage – Apple Cake
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Austrian Sachertorte
- Tarteletter med Høns og Grønærter – Tartlets with Chicken, Peas and Carrots
- Rhubarb juice
- 12 Days of Christmas - Ris a la mande
- 12 Days of Christmas - Danish Pebernødder
- Rødkål - Sweet and Sour Red Cabbage
- Rugbrød - Dark Rye Bread
- 12 Days of Christmas - Gløgg
- 12 Days of Christmas - Risengrød
- Leverpostej - Danish Liver Pate
- Joulutortut - Finnish Christmas Stars
- About Me
- Rundstykker - Danish Breakfast Buns
Search My Danish Kitchen
My Flickr Photos
Stay up to date
It’s a cookie party!
An Advent Calendar!