First of all, I just wanted to thank everyone for all of your nice comments and emails that you have left me during the 12 Days of Christmas series. It has been such a great pleasure and I have had a lot of fun in creating this series and now that it has come to a conclusion it is almost a little bittersweet. The positive response I have gotten has been unexpected and very impressive, it has brought back a lot of wonderful memories for myself and I am happy that I have been able to share some of them with you. I look forward to bringing you more delicious food and desserts and feel free to stop by My Danish Kitchen any time you like. Merry Christmas and Glædelig Jul to everyone.
Archive for December 12th, 2010
Note!All pictures and written material belongs to My Danish Kitchen. Please be respectful of my work and do not copy my photos or text without written permission.
- Rugbrød - Dark Rye Bread
- Remoulade - A Danish Condiment
- Drømmekage - Dream Cake
- Citronfromage - Danish Lemon Mousse
- Wienerbrød - Danish Pastry Braid
- Leverpostej - Danish Liver Pate
- Rundstykker - Danish Breakfast Buns
- Kanelsnegle - aka Cinnamon Buns, and a few words on Yeast
- Rød Grød Med Fløde
- Chicken And Sausage Orzo
- Bedstefars Skæg – Grandfathers Beard
- Banana And Date Muffins
- Festlig Marmorkage – Festive Marble Cake
- Honningkage Med Smørcreme – Honey Cake With Buttercream
- Stuvet Hvidkål – Stewed White Cabbage
- White Wine Sangria With a Twist
- Nutella Gelato – Nutella Is
- Basil Pesto
- Sarah Bernhardkager – Sarah Bernhard Cakes
Search My Danish Kitchen
An Advent Calendar!