First of all, I just wanted to thank everyone for all of your nice comments and emails that you have left me during the 12 Days of Christmas series. It has been such a great pleasure and I have had a lot of fun in creating this series and now that it has come to a conclusion it is almost a little bittersweet. The positive response I have gotten has been unexpected and very impressive, it has brought back a lot of wonderful memories for myself and I am happy that I have been able to share some of them with you. I look forward to bringing you more delicious food and desserts and feel free to stop by My Danish Kitchen any time you like. Merry Christmas and Glædelig Jul to everyone.
Archive for December 12th, 2010
Note!All pictures and written material belongs to My Danish Kitchen. Please be respectful of my work and do not copy my photos or text without written permission.
- Sarah Bernhardkager – Sarah Bernhard Cakes
- Eaton Mess With Meringue Cookies
- Black Magic Chocolate Cake
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Grydebrød aka No Knead Bread
- Fastelavnsboller With Remonce And Raspberry Cream
- Smørrebrød – Røget Laks (Smoked Salmon)
- Hvid Gløgg – White Mulled Wine
- Nem Leverpostej – Easy Liver Pate
- Brunkager Cut-Out Cookies
Search My Danish Kitchen
My Flickr Photos
Stay up to date
An Advent Calendar!