Today, Monday October 4th is a special day for My Danish Kitchen. I am honored and so pleased to announce that my dish Koldskål is being featured as the Daily Recipe on the Food News Journals website.
Note!All pictures and written material belongs to My Danish Kitchen. Please be respectful of my work and do not copy my photos or text without written permission.
- Rugbrød - Dark Rye Bread
- Wienerbrød - Danish Pastry Braid
- Citronfromage - Danish Lemon Mousse
- Drømmekage - Dream Cake
- Rundstykker - Danish Breakfast Buns
- Birkes, Thebirkes, Københavnerbirkes, Grovbirkes - dear child has many names
- Leverpostej - Danish Liver Pate
- Remoulade - A Danish Condiment
- 12 Days of Christmas - Ris a la mande - Rice Pudding
- Festlig Marmorkage – Festive Marble Cake
- Honningkage Med Smørcreme – Honey Cake With Buttercream
- Stuvet Hvidkål – Stewed White Cabbage
- White Wine Sangria With a Twist
- Nutella Gelato – Nutella Is
- Basil Pesto
- Sarah Bernhardkager – Sarah Bernhard Cakes
- Eaton Mess With Meringue Cookies
- Black Magic Chocolate Cake
- Bang Bang Shrimp
Search My Danish Kitchen
An Advent Calendar!