Starting on Monday November 1st I will be posting “12 Days of Christmas”. Christmas is a magical time of year for me, my favorite time of year, and I would like to share with you some of my most treasured Christmas foods which bring back many wonderful memories. It will be a mix of Danish/American Christmas items and the posts will be running through the middle of December. I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I have enjoyed creating them.
Note!All pictures and written material belongs to My Danish Kitchen. Please be respectful of my work and do not copy my photos or text without written permission.
- Bedstefars Skæg – Grandfathers Beard
- Banana And Date Muffins
- Festlig Marmorkage – Festive Marble Cake
- Honningkage Med Smørcreme – Honey Cake With Buttercream
- Stuvet Hvidkål – Stewed White Cabbage
- White Wine Sangria With a Twist
- Nutella Gelato – Nutella Is
- Basil Pesto
- Sarah Bernhardkager – Sarah Bernhard Cakes
- Eaton Mess With Meringue Cookies
Search My Danish Kitchen
An Advent Calendar!